General Cleaning and Granite Maintenance
- Granite needs to be sealed once every year or every six months if under strenuous use. You can find a Sealer and granite cleaner at any Home care store.
- Clean on a regular bases with warm water or a mild cleaner.
- Dust on a regular basis, dirt and dust can cause scratches on the surface.
- Replace duster and mops regularly to prevent buildup which may scratch your granite surface.
- Do not use cleaners with ammonia, bleach or acids, as these cleaners can damage natural stone.
- Staining can occur with fruit acids, juices that contain citrus or any alcoholic products. Blot up spills instantly, before they penetrate the surface. Additional material that can cause staining are coffee, various foods, tea, Ink from writing pens, markers, oils and make up.
- Poultice powders absorb stubborn stains from stone that cannot be removed with liquid cleaners and it can also help eliminate mildew and fungus.
Dear US Natural Stone,
I just want to express my sincerest appreciation for doing a great job on my kitchen Counter tops & bathrooms. The granite looks fabulous. You gave me an exceptional service at a great price. As a Realtor, I scout for the best vendor that provides great service, quality craftsmanship & awesome price. I have found everything in your company. Your staff are very professional and they kept my house clean while they were working there. As a token of appreciation, I will continue to refer you to my clients & friends. I will definitely use you again if I have the opportunity. Thank you US Natural Stone for everything!!!
US Natural Stone,
Thank you for all of your efforts toward the successful completion of the Four Points Sheraton Hotel. Your Efforts and workmanship has ensured a quality project that we can all be proud of.
I look forward to working with you again.
Larry Nelson – Project manager